Black Rock Pre-School (BRPS) is to be a community-based non-profit kindergarten, managed by a Committee of Management (COM) and with key paid roles to ensure the continuity and stability of the kindergarten.
All components of kindergarten operation sit within BRPS and are managed within the regulations and supported by DET, ELAA and Bayside Council.
BRPS is a registered charity and is an incorporated association.
The COM provides an opportunity for parents and association members to contribute to the operation and future direction of the kindergarten. At BRPS, the COM comprises of 12 voluntary positions which are filled annually around November during our annual general meeting.
- Overseeing the operational and financial management of the kindergarten
- Hosting social activities for the wider kindergarten community
- Undertaking fundraising activities / applying for grants to support the kindergarten program
- Maintenance and upgrade of garden and grounds
- BRPS website / communications
- Liaison between the educators, families and other staff
- Overseeing enrolments
- Overseeing the educational program delivered by our teachers
|General & Purchasing||Cristian Carluccio|
|Social Media/Marketing||Tess Solimo and Ilona Elias|
|Gardening & Maintenance Coordinator||Vacant|
|Blue Group Rep||Brianna Wood|
|Yellow Group Rep||Michelle Polities|
|Red Group Rep||Jodie Fisher|
The COM also employs operational and financial expertise to assist with managing the kindergarten’s regulatory requirements.